intel pentium pro gold recovery

intel pentium pro, intel pentium pro Suppliers and

We offer a wide rage oc computer scrap products and below is a list of the cpu scrap types we have available in stock Intel 486 386 Cpu Intel I960 Motorola Cpu Intel Pentium Pro Cpu AMD 486 586 Cpu Gold Top Cpu Gold Top Bottom Cpu Intel Pentium 1 DLP Cpu We also supply Motherboard scrap,Mobile phone scrap and Pcb scrap.

1 Pentium Pro Processors, scrap gold recovery CPU

Find many great new used options and get the best deals for 1 Pentium Pro Processors, scrap gold recovery CPU Collectors. at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

OzCopper CPU Gold Content

Pentium 2 slot one. Pentium 3 slot one. Pentium 3 all types. Pentium 4 all types. Intel Core all types. Intel Core 2 Duo all types. Intel i3, i5, i7 all types. WARNING: Recycling can be very dangerous if you are not experienced. The chemicals used to extract the gold can be fatal if misused or inhaled.

Intel Pentium Pro 10xCPU Gold recovery and refining

Intel Pentium Pro 10xCPU Gold recovery and refining golder70. Intel PENTIUM PRO аффинаж, выход золота с 1шт. GOLD recovery from 10 Pentium PRO CPUs

Gold value in computer chips Vintage Computer Chip

The Pentium Pro also had two separate chips inside so this doubled the amount of solid gold wire bonding that is usually found in a single chip CPU like the Intel 386 and 486 chips. Gold refining yields of the Pentium Pro have been reported to be as high as around .33 grams per CPU.

PENTIUM PRO CPU...REALY 1 GR GOLD??? Gold Refining

Hi,i am new on this forum and in recycling gold with acids... i bought some ,,intel pentium pro ,,cpu's to try to extract the gold from them in AGUA REGIA . BUT HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED... First with propane torch i take of the back side lids than i put the 3 CPU chips IntelPentium Pro

Gold Recovery Computer Scrap Pentium Pro CPU

Step by step demon on how to recover the gold from four Pentium pro CPUs. The COMPLETE process. Please check out my band, Two Common, on

CERAMIC CPU PROCESSOR SCRAP FOR SALE Intel 486

GOLD AND SILVER RAM,CIRCUIT MOTHERBOARDS,CERAMIC PROCESSORS FOR GOLD RECOVERY Intel Pentium Pro Cpu AMD 486 586 Cpu Gold Top Cpu Gold Top Bottom Cpu Intel Pentium 1 DLP Cpu. 3250 + Total Projects. 225 + Active Members. 113 + Awards won. Our Main Products Exported. INTEL 486 386.

LOT of 3 Intel Pentium Pro processers for gold recovery

Find many great new used options and get the best deals for LOT of 3 Intel Pentium Pro processers for gold recovery at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Pre:quartz crusher manufacturer

Next:mining screens com expect results from

Products

Solutions

• Tailings processing technology
  • drop

Related Posts

Contact Us

• Online: Live Chat
  • Email: 
  • Adress:  No. 188, Xinhai Street, Fushan high-tech industrial development district, Yantai, Shandong, China